The Woolf’s WriteCon Events Team
JJ Marsh – Moderator
Author / Journalist / Alliance of Independent Authors Swiss rep
- A founder member of Triskele Books, an award-winning author collective founded in 2011. In addition to publishing 21 books, Triskele creates initiatives to support other writers, eg The Indie Author Fair and The Big Five Competition.
- Swiss Ambassador for The Alliance of Independent Authors
- Co-editor of The Woolf, Zürich’s literary ezine and writers’ workshop
- Journalist for Words with JAM, the magazine for writers.
- Reviewer for Bookmuse, the readers’ site with a difference.
Originally from Wales, Jill spent time in Africa, the Middle East, Portugal and France before finally settling in Switzerland with her husband and dogs. Nowadays, in an attic overlooking a cemetery, she writes crime.
Libby O’Loghlin – Moderator
Novelist + Poet / Media Literacy Educator / Speaker + Writing Coach
Libby is co-founder of The Woolf Quarterly and WriteCon. She has written, produced and reviewed narrative media (radio, film, TV, gaming, digital and print publishing) for 20+ years, and is a prize-winning short story writer, whose debut novel for Young Adults, Charlotte Aimes (Mystery Adventure), was longlisted for the Bath Children’s Novel Award in 2015. She is co-writer of The Expansion (Political Spy Thriller) series, released 2017.
A native Australian, Libby has also lived in the USA, the UK and Malaysia. She now lives in Switzerland with her husband and teenaged kids.
Susan Platt – Web and Tech Woolf
Writer / Small Business and Web Advisor / Entrepreneur
A Swiss native, Susan is a multilingual communications professional, business executive, word and tech nerd.
She was part of the original launch and editorial team behind Swiss movie magazine close-up! and has written, ghostwritten and edited for several publications and in-house magazines in English, German, French and Italian.